Reports of fireworks being thrown at cars weeks after July Fourth | Police Blotter

Police blotter for July 15-24.

July 15

Bad driving: At 7:57 a.m., an officer observed a vehicle driving erratically. The female driver had a warrant and was arrested. She faces charges for driving while her license was suspended, driving on a canceled title and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Vehicle prowl: At 8:25 a.m. in the 39900 block of Southeast Park Street, officers found an SUV with a smashed window. There were several items taken from the car and the repair to the vehicle is estimated at $600- $700. No subjects were found.

Fireworks: At 5:19 p.m. at Centennial Field, there was a report of a group of juveniles lighting off fireworks. It may have been the same group of youths that broke into a laundry room at an apartment complex two weeks before. Officers searched the area and did not see anyone in the area.

July 16

Theft in progress: At 1:54 p.m. in the 400 block of Main Avenue South, there was a theft in progress at a local business. When officers arrived, they spoke with the manager who said two black men entered the store and stole an iPhone XS Max, valued at $1,500. The store had cameras and captured a clear image of the subjects. No arrests have been made.

July 17

Stolen credit card: At 10:51 a.m., in the 3500 block of Southeast Ridge Street, someone stole a credit card during a car prowl incident and were using it to buy gift cards totaling $423. Police obtained video of the three subjects and were able to identify them. Officers patrolled the area with a K-9, and were able to find the three subjects. They were arrested.

July 18

Hit and run: At 6:36 a.m. at Railroad Avenue Southeast and Snoqualmie Parkway, there was a white Chevy truck with a toolbox involved in a hit and run. The victim had a partial license plate and the suspect car was seen getting onto Interstate 90. Washington State Patrol has the car’s information.

July 24

Celebrating after the fact: At 6:08 a.m., fireworks were being thrown at cars allegedly. But when officers arrived, they found no one in the area.