Around the clock lane closures start next week on Interstate 90 east of Snoqualmie Pass to build the new eastbound lanes.
Contractor crews with the Washington State Department of Transportation will reduce the eastbound and westbound lanes to a single lane in each direction 24 hours a day from 6 a.m. April 30 until 9 a.m. May 3 between mileposts 56 and 60.
Drivers traveling eastbound will experience the most delayon Monday with an added travel time of an hour. Only minimal delays are expected to impact traffic in both directions Tuesday through Thursday.
WSDOT provides a variety of tools to help plan a trip over Snoqualmie Pass:
- Sign up for email updates and text message alerts.
- Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates and Traffic pages for region-wide updates.
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
- Follow @snoqualmiepass on Twitter.
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.