While a vacation is often a time to relax, we want to keep memories of every moment. Pictures and videos are the best way to take a step back in time. A good camera is your handy companion while on a hike. However, it is still not a guarantee that you will take clear pictures with it.
A monocular telescope is a small portable device to help you take pictures. Whether the objects you want to capture are near or far, you can still get the job done. If you would like to know more, here is a monocular review.
What is Starscope Monocular?
The Starscope Monocular is a small portable telescope that is light in weight. It allows one to capture every moment from miles away with angle and precision.
In ideal climatic conditions, the telescope can help you spot something from 50 miles away. That is enough to capture the sky and clouds, especially when hiking. If you love the outdoors, then this gadget is a great companion.
The military-grade telescope is one of the best finds. Its low price can never compare to the high-value one can enjoy when carrying it during a vacation.
You get a 10X 50 monocular telescope which allows you to see up to ten times close. You can use it to spot the tiniest objects near you. Here are ways in which you can use the telescope:
Starscope Monocular Specifications
- Measurements: 155mm x 70mm x 44 mm dimensions
- Weight: 320 grams of weight
- Magnification: 10× Powerful Magnification
- Field of View: 114/1100m
- Lens and Glass: Has multi coated lenses and glasses for clear pictures and videos.
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3mm
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Resistance: Scratch proof, Waterproof and Fogproof
- Material: Built with advanced polymers
- Prism Type: BAK4
Starscope Monocular Features
Here are some outstanding features of the monocular telescope:
The Starscope Monocular, reviewed in the Globe Newswire here, can zoom in and magnify objects to the highest degrees possible. While mobile phones and other cameras go that far, the resulting pictures are of lower quality.
You can see distant objects. They appear clear and close to you when you use the X10 magnification.
You can take clear pictures without having to move closer to capture the view.
The broad 50mm lens allows you to capture a wider area. It enables you to cover anything between the 114 to 1100 Meters range.
The lens will help you see mountains, hills, and birds, or other things in the view. They appear clear and sharp. It captures the objects in HD, giving you high-quality objects with zero obstructions.
Fog and Water Resistance
Most cameras do not work well underwater and fog. In most outdoor places, water and fog are common, especially in higher altitudes. The Starscope works perfectly under such harsh weather. You also do not need to worry about scratches as it is resistant.
Do not be afraid to take it out on an expedition as it will withstand rough surfaces, scratches, and the prevailing weather.
BAK4 Prism Lenses
The BAK4 Lens is one of the best lenses popular in binoculars. Due to their quality in photography, they are high-end.
The Starscope Monocular uses a sophisticated numerical system. With the device, you can easily accomplish the numbers with ease.
HD Glasses and Lenses
The high-definition glasses and lenses are attractive, trustworthy, and sturdy. They will withstand time as they do not break easily.
- Its ability to stand water and fog makes it ideal for the outdoors.
- Due to the quality material used to make the telescope, users do not have to treat it delicately.
- The device is small; hence portable
- It is affordable
- There is only one eyepiece limiting the Broadview for users
- Professionals may find it hard to use due to the limited view
- It is only ideal for personal use
- It is only available online for purchase
Starscope Monocular Benefits
- Durable: Due to the sturdy materials of the monocular, it lasts long. It will stand the test of time as the parts are not breakable easily.
- Powerful: The 10X magnification can zoom into distant objects with a clear view. That makes it a powerful photography or travel companion.
- Strong: Starscope uses strong materials that will not break easily. They are resistant to scratches and hitting against rough surfaces. Since it’s sturdy and compact, it’s easy to travel with the Starscope Monocular.
- Hands-free with tripod socket: Sometimes, you do not have time to hold that camera to capture your desired images. A tripod comes in handy in ensuring that you have an easy time using the telescope. It is also ideal when using the telescope for a long time, so your hands can rest.
- Built-in compass: If you love the outdoors, you know that a compass comes in handy. A good compass can direct you when you are lost. If you already carry one, you could use a second one for better navigation.
- Satisfaction guarantee: Once you buy the telescope, you can return it if it does not meet your expectations. The company also sends you free lenses to help you enjoy the device. If you need a replacement, they can send you another gadget.
The Starscope Monocular Package
Once you order the telescope, it comes with its accessories. The package includes the following items:
- Starscope Monocular Telescope
- Carrying pouch
- Carrying strap
- Lens cap
- Microfiber cloth
- Tripod with a quarter-inch camera screw
How to use the Starscope Monocular Telescope
You can use a Starscope Monocular Telescope to see far objects. Thus, you can use the telescope for activities like hiking, travel, mountaineering, bird watching, sporting, and camping.
The additional equipment can add some fun to your trip. You can capture an image of a faraway animal without disrupting the surrounding areas. Ultimately, the telescope is a great way to sneak up on animals you fear.
Wildlife photography lovers can easily connect the telescope to their phones for sharp, clear images. The sharp images create lasting memories of your adventure into the wild.
A telescope is a mountaineer’s best gadget as it allows you to see ahead. They can use it when climbing a tree to see what is on top of the tree. Additionally, hikers and travelers can use the telescope to navigate through their trails in the wild.
Use your telescope to view players in the field. When you are in a big stadium, it may become hard to see down below. Players may appear like ants, and you can miss the action. The telescope can help you see far and clearly.
FAQs About Starscope Monocular
Q: Is the Starscope Monocular effective?
A: The Starscope Monocular is very effective. It is portable and offers quality images with no hustle. Also, it works perfectly regardless of the prevailing weather conditions.
Q: Who is the Starscope Monocular made for?
A: Anyone can use the Starscope Monocular. The telescope is easy to use and operate, making it ideal for anyone.
It has a rugged non slip surface to allow you to grip the device well and avoid any dropping accidents.
Q: How much does the Starscope Monocular cost?
A: You can spend $49.77 for one piece. You can also get two pieces at $79.99 and three pieces for $107.99. You can exploit the existing manufacturer’s discount.
Q: Is There a Money-back Guarantee?
A: Yes. The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase. The eligibility for returns is:
- Must be in new, unmodified, and unaltered condition.
- It must be in original packaging.
- Must be returned using an official shipping box.
- Must be returned to the return facility address provided by the customer service team.
Q: How do you contact Starscope Customer Service?
A: For further information, customer service can be reached via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- US & Canada (Toll-Free): 855-581-2950
- Australia & New Zealand: (02) 5133-5680
- United Kingdom & Ireland: 03308-180841
- Address: ThinkNix Enterprises Limited, 1286 University Ave #1019, San Diego, CA 92103-3312
Starscope Monocular Verdict
If you need a reliable telescope to use on your travel or hike, you should get the Starscope Monocular. It is affordable yet convenient and efficient. It also makes your trip simple, as it can play more than the primary role of magnification. Carry one for your next hiking or sporting event, and you will see the difference.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.