Have you considered diversifying your investment portfolio? Are you willing to invest in precious metals instead of stocks and bonds? A gold IRA could be a suitable platform to invest your retirement funds. GoldCo is a premier option for diversification to allow you to incorporate precious metals into your portfolio.
What’s GoldCo’s competitive edge over other precious metal investment companies? GoldCo is a global, first-class company in the gold and precious metals IRA space. Here’s a closer look at the preferable precious metals company to partner with in protecting and increasing your retirement account.
GoldCo is a California-based company that was founded in 2006 in Woodland Hills. It enables you to invest in precious metals like gold with your retirement savings. GoldCo allows you to invest in physical gold & silver, either in coins or bars. With GoldCo, you can roll over your existing retirement account into a precious metal IRA by transferring all or a specific amount of your retirement savings into gold or silver.
Sean Hannity and other celebrities have provided positive endorsements of GoldCo, with a five-star rating. The Better Business Bureau has granted the company an A+ rating and Business Consumer Alliance with an AAA rating. If you are interested in learning more about a gold IRA, you can find a free online guide on the official GoldCo website.
An Overview of How GoldCo’s Gold IRAs Works
Investing your money into a precious metals IRA is ideal since the gold’s purchasing power has stabilized over the years, unlike the US dollar, which has declined in purchasing power since 1971.
GoldCo’s gold IRAs aim to provide you with a stable and secure investment. According to GoldCo, your IRA will beat S&P 500 and Dow Jones if recent trends continue.
Here are the three simple steps you need to follow to open a GoldCo IRA:
Stage 1: when opening a gold IRA, you first sign an agreement with the company to secure your purchase. Secondly, you sign the GoldCo’s stipulated terms of business operations. The company assigns you a representative who guides you through every step, from the initial stage to securing your investment.
Stage 2: Investing in your gold IRA requires a self-directed IRA that enables you to secure your investment holdings that are not in traditional assets, bonds, or stocks. Funding your GoldCo IRA involves transferring funds from your existing retirement accounts like personal savings, IRA accounts, 401(k), TSP, or 403(b) accounts. GoldCo IRA enables you to avoid consequences associated with your tax obligations and preserves your retirement savings.
Stage 3: purchasing your gold or silver occurs once your GoldCo gold IRA has funds. You can decide on the ideal precious and authorized metals you’d wish to purchase. The company guides you to make your purchase based on your personal preferences. You can decide to buy whatever precious metals you choose.
Approved GoldCo IRA Gold Products
Every company has its own set of precious metals for purchase, and GoldCo has a wide range of IRA-approved products. GoldCo operates with global mints to maintain its standards and gold products fineness requirements, including Canada, the United States, and Australian mints. The minimum fineness requirement stands at 0.995, and it applies across all the IRA-approved gold coins globally.
Some of the products and gold coins that GoldCo’s IRA has approved include:
- American Eagle coins: Type 1, Type 2, & Proofs – gold American Eagle coins. These coins are gold IRA eligible and available in various sizes, namely 1 oz, 0.5 oz, 0.25 oz, and 0.1. They are made of 22-karat gold, and Type 1 is the official gold bullion coin of the US.
- Gold Liberty Coin: New Zealand minted coin has a value of $25 and has a statue of Queen Elizabeth II on one side and a Liberty Bell in Philadelphia when you flip the coin over.
- Australian Striped Marlin: The Australian Perth mint is a 99.9% gold-blend from the Australian gold, and it’s issued as a legal tender.
- The Canadian maple leaf-: This coin was initially minted in 1979, and the Royal Canadian Mint crafts it. The golden 2021 maple bullion metal comes from 1 oz of 0.9999 pure gold.
- Australia Saltwater Crocodile: The 0.25 oz of 0.9999 gold Perth mint originates from Australia and is issued as legal tender.
- The American gold Buffalo: The gold coin comes from the United States. It was minted in 2021 from 0.9999 pure gold. It stands out as the first 24-karat gold bullion coin.
- Lucky Dragon: Gold lucky dragon coin is minted from 0.25 oz of 0.9999 pure gold. It originates from the Royal Canadian Mint, and it symbolizes good fortune and pride.
- American Bald Eagle: The Bald eagle coin bears the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and a bald eagle on the other side. It’s from the Perth Mint of Australia, and it’s composed of 0.25 oz of 0.9999 pure gold.
- Gold Military Guinea: The precious gold coin was minted in respect to the gold coin that was once acceptable globally. An east Indian company strikes it from 0.25 oz of 0.999 pure gold.
- The British Lunar Series: It’s a gold coin struck by the Royal Mint, and it’s based on a Chinese zodiac. It’s used to feature different animals annually, and its content is from 0.25 oz of 0.9999 pure gold.
- Freedom Coin: The 2021 gold freedom coin comes from the New Zealand mint. It’s used to honor the 135th anniversary of the commitment toward the Statue of Liberty.
- Gold Freedom and Hope: It’s a 2021 gold coin that the Royal Dutch Mint makes. The coin is made from 0.25 oz of 0.9999 pure gold. It was minted to recognize the 245th anniversary of the independence declaration.
- Gold Bars: GoldCo offers a variety of IRA-eligible gold bars whose fineness is estimated to be 0.9999.
- Silver Bars– GoldCo has IRA-eligible silver bars whose fineness is 0.9999.
- Silver Coins– GoldCo offers a range of silver coins that resembles gold coins. For instance, you can purchase Type 1 or Type 2 of Silver American Eagle, made from 1 oz of 0.999 pure silver. You can also find silver coins that originate from the mints of Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand.
- Chuck Norris “Five Principles”– this is a GoldCo unique product that’s a non-IRA eligible coin crafted from 1 oz of silver from a New Zealand mint. The coin is inscribed with Chuck Norris’ five principles for life: faith, fitness, family, fight, and freedom, at the front.
Another important fact about GoldCo is that it provides you with the highest price buyback option on all your products if you wish to make adjustments to your investment holdings. GoldCo assures you of buying back all your coins, bars, or assets you’ve purchased using your GoldCo IRA at the highest price. You can’t miss out on products of your choice with the wide range of products offered by GoldCo.
GoldCo Fees and Pricing Strategy
GoldCo is ideal if you are looking for a company that will walk you through opening up a precious metal IRA. Unlike the other gold and silver IRA companies, GoldCo has transparent fees, and it provides a waiver of the first-year fees for you as a new client. The structural breakdown of the pricing and costs for a GoldCo IRA are:
- A minimum investment standard of $25,000
- Annual fee payment of $180 and storage fees
- Special bonus for your first entrant year of 10% in the form of silver coins
Pros and Cons to Consider with GoldCo
GoldCo may be your ideal choice or not, depending on your investment needs. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages you should have in mind.
- There’s a wide range of IRA-approved coins and bars globally.
- You get a good bonus with waived fees during your first year of setting up your IRA and a 10% portion in the form of silver coins.
- GoldCo is a friendly IRA company since a specialist guides you through from the initial step to the final IRA set-up stage.
- You find assurance of a buyback program with the highest price if you’d wish to upgrade your GoldCo IRA.
- GoldCo is a top-rated gold IRA company, and many users have provided the best ratings, making it a first-class gold IRA company globally.
- The minimum investment rate and the fees charged for gold IRA investment are higher compared to simple bonds and equity IRAs
- GoldCo dwells exclusively on silver and gold coins, limiting other precious coins like palladium and platinum coins.
GoldCo Customer Reviews
GoldCo has an outstanding customer service record, with a 2021 award for the financial company of the year from the American Business Awards, an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and a 5-star rating from Business Consumer Alliance. Here are some of the online reviews by customers:
- Users claim that GoldCo employees are friendly and have a good rapport with the customer service personnel.
- Most customers managed to set up their GoldCo IRA with the support of the sales personnel team.
- Some users claimed there’s a simple rollover process from their 401(k) to a GoldCo IRA.
- Potent customers had issues with the minimum deposit requirement by GoldCo for their initial investment.
- Other customers claimed that the fees were indeterminable and uncertain about the location of gold and silver coins. The maintenance process and setting up a gold IRA was also unclear to some potent clients.
- Some users claimed that they called multiple times daily in an attempt to sell their precious metal IRA.
- Ultimately, GoldCo has been in the gold IRA set-up market for over 15 years and has gained positive reviews from many customers. GoldCo offers seamless gold IRA services making it a reputable and preferred gold IRA set-up company for your retirement investment.
More Info on GoldCo
You can reach out to the company personnel for more guidance via the following methods:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Contact detail: 855-483-1718
- Email Form: https://goldco.com/contact-us/
- Mailing Address: Woodland Hills, CA 9136721215 Burbank Blvd, Suite 600.
In 2021, GoldCo was awarded the financial company of the year from the American Business Awards. The Business Consumer Alliance has also rated GoldCo with the highest rank of AAA grade.
Gold IRAs are more suitable for your retirement plans than other IRAs since they supplement traditional IRAs with more diversification and security. GoldCo is a prominent gold IRA company with a consistent track record in setting up gold IRAs over the last 15 years. The company can make your dream come true by investing in precious stones like silver and gold coins.
GoldCo stands out to be the best choice for you due to its excellent reviews and fee waivers upon signing up. Once you sign up for a precious metals IRA, you can rollover some portion of your retirement savings into the GoldCo IRA and purchase your preferred precious metals, including gold and silver. Please visit the company’s official page and sign up for a GoldCo IRA today!