The Snoqualmie Days Festival, formerly known as Railroad Days, will be held from Friday, Aug.19, to Saturday, Aug. 20.
Snoqualmie Days began in 1939 as a way to raise funds for Snoqualmie’s first fire engine. Since then, it has grown into a full-blown festival.
Action will kick off on Friday at the Historic Snoqualmie Music Crawl from 6 to 11 p.m.
Festivities will resume for 12 hours Saturday, beginning with the Snoqualmie Fire Department’s annual pancake breakfast fundraise from 7 to 11 a.m.
Other Saturday events include:
- 5K Run, Downtown Snoqualmie, 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Plein Air Paint Out, Downtown Snoqualmie, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- History Comes Alive, Railroad Park Gazebo, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Vendor Row, Railroad Ave., 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- UNW Model Railroad Show, City Hall, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Dan the LEGO Man, LEGO Show and Activities, Snoqualmie Depot, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Operation Lifesaver, Snoqualmie Depot Back Lawn, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Encompass Kids Field of Fun, Snoqualmie Depot Back Lawn, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Grand Parade, Railroad Ave., 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Train Rides, Snoqualmie Depot, 11 a.m. | 1 p.m. | 3 p.m.
- Main Stage, Sandy Cover Park, 12:15-10 p.m.
- Timbersports Shows, Sandy Cove Park, 1-2 p.m. | 3-4 p.m.
For more information, visit snoqualmiedays.org.