Report flooding damage online

King County residents and business owners who sustained damage from the recent storms and flooding are encouraged to report uninsured property damages online.

An online form to report damages is at

Damage information will be collected to determine if a request for federal disaster assistance can be made.

Residents who have questions, or are not sure if they qualify should call the county’s Office of Emergency Management at (206) 296-3830.

Flood recovery resources and publications are also available on the city of Snoqualmie Web site at

Tips on staying healthy during a flooding disaster are also available on the Internet at

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Read the Oct 19
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.