- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
The Board of Directors of Snoqualmie Valley School District No. 410, pursuant to the request of the Upper Snoqualmie Valley Education Association, will hold a special public meeting at Mount Si High School on June 2, 1972, commencing at 7:30 p.m.
The purpose of this special meeting will be to discuss the negotiations package of the Upper Snoqualmie Valley Education Assoc. which shall include the following items:
(1) Class size of Kindergarten and Grade 1 shall be 20 students and maximum size in grades 2 through 6 shall be 25 students. Upper Snoqualmie Valley Education Assoc. estimates costs at $24,300;
(2) Add two additional physical education instructors for the elementary level. Estimated costs by Upper Snoqualmie Valley Assoc., $14,400;
(3) 1972-1973 Salary schedule. Estimated costs by the Upper Snoqualmie Valley Education Assoc., $104,230 (8.95 percent increase);
(4) Request for increase of district-paid insurance premiums from $15 to $20 per month. Estimated costs by Upper Snoqualmie Valley Education Assoc., $6,660;
(5) Teachers who teach beyond the contracted days shall be reimbursed a per diem rate equal to the salary that they receive for the contracted year;
(6) Proposed changes in the extra-curricular salary schedule;
(7) Proposed changes in the principals' salary schedule for 1972-73 indicating the maximum salaries for elementary principals at $17,120; middle school principals, $17,647; high school vice principals, $16,618; high school principals, $20,390;
(8) Those teachers who are not members of the Upper Snoqualmie Valley Education Assoc. will be charged a negotiation fee equal to the amount of the local association dues.