- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Helping Katrina victims locally
* ACE Hardware in North Bend, 330 Main Ave. S., will have all of its donations to the American Red Cross matched by one of its suppliers, Land-O-Lakes/Purina. Donations must be checks written to ACE and dropped off by Sunday, Oct. 25.
* Resume Ink is offering free job search assistance and resume preparation to victims of the storms. Please contact Resume Ink at (425) 831-5030 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.resumeInk.com.
* On Wednesday, Oct. 5, restaurants across the country will band together in a "Dine for America" day; a national fund-raising effort to support the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. Locally, Mike's Cascade Grill, 7727 Center Blvd., Snoqualmie, will donate 100 percent of its profits toward the American Red Cross. For more information, visit www.cascadegrill.com.
* North Bend Elementary School PTSA is collecting money for the American Red Cross at the school in an aquarium.
* Friends of the Gulf Coast is a group started by Snoqualmie residents Jan and Mark Calvert. Donations can be sent to:
Friends of the Gulf Coast
7322 S.E. Curtis Dr.
Snoqualmie, WA 98065