- Do the Iron Horse! Photos from North Bend's Adventure Sport Fest
- Jazzy business: Third annual Jazz Walk wails in North Bend, for a good cause | P...
- More students in Valley schools: Fall counts show pupil population rising in une...
- Back to the beach: Mount Si XC runners make impressive strides in season preview...
- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
School district plans public meetings
On Feb. 9, the Snoqualmie Valley School District Board of Directors took formal action to authorize the formation of a Facilities Task Force. The charge of the task force will be to submit recommendations to the board concerning the district's prioritization of new construction projects, modernization projects and maintenance and repair of existing school district facilities. During the past three months, the Facilities Task Force, a group of parents, community members and district staff, has analyzed data, reviewed research, received initial input from a series of community meetings and has narrowed the possible solutions down to three.
The task force has scheduled a series of four public meetings later this month. At these meetings, the task force will present three options for public consideration and input. These meetings will provide the public an opportunity to weigh in on possible solutions. These meetings will be available via Web cast.
The following are the days, times and locations of the public meetings:
Monday, June 19 - 7-8:30 p.m. at Mount Si High School, 8651 Meadowbrook Way S.E., Snoqualmie
Tuesday, June 20 - 10-11:30 a.m. at Si View Community Center, 400 S.E. Orchard Drive, North Bend
Tuesday, June 27 - 10-11:30 a.m. at Fall City Elementary School, 33314 S.E. 42nd St., Fall City
Tuesday, June 27 - 7-8:30 at Chief Kanim Middle School, 32627 S.E. Redmond-Fall City Road, Fall City
* For information, call the Snoqualmie Valley School District Administration Office at (425) 831- 8000.