- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Fire destroys North Bend mobile home
The home of longtime North Bend residents Rob and LeAnn Walker was gutted by fire the night of Jan. 24. Everybody in the mobile home, including all four children - ages 2, 5, 16 and 18 - were safely evacuated.
The fire likely was caused by an electrical problem in the dryer, according to Eastside Fire and Rescue.
A family spokesperson said they are very thankful for the help provided by firefighters and neighbors.
The LeAnn Walker Fire Contribution Fund was set up at Bank of America; contributions may be made at any branch.