Snoqualmie Police responded to multiple vehicle prowls in the Snoqualmie Ride neighborhood last week.
Police say the break-ins most likely occurred in the early morning hours of March 7.
The criminal activity prompted police to strongly encourage residents to report suspicious behavior by calling 9-1-1 immediately. The longer you wait to call, the less likely police officers will be able to locate the prowlers.
Citizens interested in organizing a Neighborhood Block Watch program or who would like more information about reporting suspicious behavior or crimes should connect with Captain Nick Almquist via email email@example.com or 425-888-3333.
Snoqualmie police share the following simple tips to reduce the risk of becoming a victim:
• Park in a garage when possible or in a well-lit area
• Remove all valuables, especially garage door openers and GPS units.
• Lock the doors and roll up all windows.
• Use a car alarm system.
• Install motion sensor lights.
• Remember to turn on exterior lights or set them on a timer.