- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Run, eat, paint, smile: Fall City Days 2012 schedule
It's always been called "Fall City Days," but it's really just one day of fun in Fall City.
Rain or shine, lots of events are planned in the Lower Valley community party, which takes place in downtown Fall City this Saturday, June 16.
Schedule of events
• 6:30 a.m., Route 202 closure (324th to Preston-Fall City Road)
• 7 a.m., Fall City Masonic Lodge’s annual pancake breakfast at the Masonic Hall
• 7:30 a.m., Fall City Days Fun Run day-of-race registration at Olive Taylor Quigley Park
• 8:45 a.m., first call to Fun Run start line
• 9 a.m., start of Fun Run race: 10K, 5K and 5K walk
• 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., arts/crafts and food booths, pony rides, soft ride carnival
• 10:30 a.m., Fun Run awards
• 11 a.m., Kids and Pets on Parade
• 11:15 a.m., Main Parade
• Noon to 5 p.m., Carnival and Dunk Tanks at Fall City Elementary School parking lot.
• 12:30 to 4:30 p.m., live music with Left Coast Gypsies in Quigley Park
• 12:30 to 4 p.m., street performers throughout downtown. Look for the Slow Walker, Snoqualmie Tribal carver John Mullen, and chalk artist Aaron Filion.
• 2:30 p.m., Duck Derby Race begins on Snoqualmie River
• 4 p.m., winner announcements on parade stage
• 5 p.m., town clean-up
• 6 p.m., State Route 202 opens