- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Wednesday open house looks at latest Snoqualmie downtown road work
An open house on Snoqualmie's latest downtown improvement project is 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 16, at City Hall, 38624 S.E. River St.
The "Falls Avenue Southeast and Southeast Cedar Street Rehabilitation and Infrastructure Improvement Project” is on the horizon. City staff and designers from the private firm overseeing the plan will be on hand to talk with residents about it.
Road and underground work is happening in five locations, including:
• Cedar Street from Silva Avenue to Fir Street
• Southeast 90th Street from Railroad Avenue (SR 202) to Falls Avenue
• The entire width of Falls Avenue Southeast from 90th Street to the intersection of Beta Street
• Epsilon Street from Schusman Avenue to Falls Avenue
• Beta Street from Schusman Avenue to Railroad Avenue
During this project, the existing roadway including curb, gutter, planter, and sidewalks will be removed and replaced.
Sidewalks, sidewalk ramps, and street signs will be fixed or built, and storm drains, water mains and sewer lines will be evaluated and replaced where needed.
Learn more about city projects here: http://www.ci.snoqualmie.wa.us/.