- About Us
Find addiction help with Valley doctor, support, church groups
There are several Snoqualmie Valley-based programs that can help people fighting addiction to drugs and alcohol.
• Friends of Youth, 7972 Maple Ave. S.E., Snoqualmie
Friends of Youth offers chemical dependence treatment through outpatient care, group and individual therapy sessions, provides classes and resources for families, and serves ages 11 to 21 with offices in Snoqualmie, Issaquah, and Duvall.
In Snoqualmie, call (425) 888-6683; in Issaquah, call (425) 392-6367; in Duvall, call (425) 844-9669.
• Raging River Recovery Center, 1308 Boalch Ave. N.W., North Bend.
This Snoqualmie Tribe-sponsored clinic helps all community members with outpatient therapy through group and individual sessions and an emphasis on the Native American Medicine Wheel.
Call (425) 831-5425.
• Celebrate Recovery Support Group, Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church, 36017 S.E. Fish Hatchery Rd., Fall City
This faith-based 12-step program for recovering from a variety of addictions has both large groups and gender-specific small groups focusing on supporting addicts. It meets Fridays at 6 p.m. for dinner, followed by a group session at 7 p.m. It’s free to participants.
For more information, e-mail to cr@SVAOnline.com
• Dr. Alan Johnson, Snoqualmie Ridge Medical Clinic, 35020 S.E. Kinsey St. Snoqualmie
Johnson is a medical provider offering suboxone program for opiate addicts who want to quit. Additional counseling is recommended.
Call (425) 396-7682 for more information.
• Mount Si Helping Hand Food Bank, 22 E. Third St. North Bend
This free community food bank is available on Wednesdays, with staff able to refer people to additional resources. An information board is accessible 24 hours a day.
Call (425) 888-0096, or visit www.mtsifoodbank.org for more information.
• Snoqualmie Valley Community Network
This Valley-based organization is focused on creating a healthy community, and offers parent and youth resources.
To learn more, visit snoqualmievalleycommunitynetwork.org.