The Historical Society’s 2013 collector glass honors the Fall City Brick School, an institution that lasted from 1915 through 1970.
In 1916, it was a “great leap forward,” from kerosene lamps to electric lights, from outhouses to flush toilets, with space for many new class offerings.
Until 1944, when Valley high schools were consolidated, students attended the Brick School from Kindergarten through high school.
Its demolition was a sad event, related Fall City Historical Society president Ruth Pickering.
The new glass will be sold at the Fall City Days booth and later made available at the Farmhouse Market.