Spay-Ghetti Dinner, April 30, helps Valley Animal Partners
April 19, 2011 · 1:41 PM
Valley Animal Partners’ third annual Dessert Auction is 5:30 to 8 p.m. Saturday, April 30, at the Fraternal Order of Eagles, 8200 Railroad Ave., Snoqualmie.
Pre-purchase tickets to guarantee a seats, as only a limited number of tickets will be available at door. Advance tickets may be purchased through a VAP member or at the following locations:
• Another Hair Place, 113 Bendigo Blvd. N., Suite B, North Bend; 888-0616
• Pet Place Market, 213 Bendigo Blvd. N., North Bend; 888-8828
• U-Dirty Dog!, 301 W. North Bend Way, Suite E, North Bend; 888-8100
Advance ticket sales are as follows:
• $10 for adults, $5 for seniors and children 6-12; under 6 are free.
• At the door: $12 for adults, $6 for seniors and children 6-12; under 6 are free.
Dinner begins at 5:30, the live dessert auction will start at 6 p.m. You may bid on over 50 delicious desserts. The group has also added a silent auction table to the fun this year.
Valley Animal Partners raises funds for its spay and neuter assistance program benefiting pets in the communities of North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City and Preston. To date, they have provided these services to more than 100 pets in local communities.
With the increasing cost of veterinary care, community growth and all the changes in King County’s animal services, this program is needed now more than ever, partners say.
If you would like to participate or volunteer in any Valley Animal Partner event, e-mail email@example.com.