Snoqualmie Unplugged: Slightly Silent Night
December 8, 2009 · 4:45 PM
Brightening up the local nightlife, Snoqualmie Unplugged returns Friday, Dec. 11, with a “Slightly Silent Night” of music.
Local bands will perform from 6 to 8 p.m. at more than 10 venues in historic Snoqualmie and on Snoqualmie Ridge.
“Snoqualmie Unplugged is a great opportunity for Valley residents to see local musicians at local businesses,” said Jeff Warren, event coordinator and member of the Snoqualmie Arts Commission.
The event is sponsored by the Arts Commission, dedicated to promoting and supporting the arts in Snoqualmie.
Bands and venues include:
• Down the Road at Ana’s Family Mexican Restaurant
• Stay Tuned Bluegrass at Carmichael’s True Value Hardware
• Larry Dalke at Chew Chew Café
• Fire Pit and HiWatt at Finaghty’s Irish Pub and Restaurant
• Left Coast Gypsies at Isadora’s Café.
• Bob Antone at KoKo Beans
• Fairly Honest Abe and the Liars at Snoqualmie Brewery & Taproom
• Mississippi John and the Little Big Fish at Snoqualmie Ridge Athletic club
• David Ayers at Uncorked
Other venues and musicians will be added. For performer updates, venue addresses, or other requests, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 281-3317.