- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
‘Something for everyone’: Festival stages feature breadth of musical genres, plus headliner Austin Jenckes
Hear sounds from blues and country to top 40, from local bands and local celebrity Austin Jenckes, at the Festival at Mount Si.
“We try to select a variety of music, ‘a little something for everyone’,” says entertainment committee chairwoman Minna Rudd.
Main stage music tends to very upbeat and danceable, from mostly four-piece bands.
“We tend to rotate the most popular groups in every few years, giving more bands an opportunity to play here,” explains Rudd. “This year, the committee had one request —bring in Austin Jenckes—so that was my starting point, to secure him for the festival weekend.... It worked out very well, as Austin will be our headliner on Saturday evening!”
Another special treat this year is the Friday night headliner, Seattle band The Senate, on a reunion tour. The full Main Stage music lineup includes:
Friday, Aug. 8
• Kellee Bradley, folk rock and Americana, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
• The Senate, Seattle-based rock ‘n’ roll string band, 8 to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 9
• Shaggy Sweet, blues, rock, rhythm and blues, 12 to 1:30 p.m.
• Ricky Venture Revue, today’s hits, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
• Richard Allen and the Louisiana Experience, zydeco, swing and funk, 4 to 5:30 p.m.
• Aaron Crawford, Americana and country, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
• Austin Jenckes, country, alternative and folk, 8 to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 10
• Fabulous Roof Shakers, rockin’ blues, R&B and classic rock, 12 to 1:30 p.m.
• The British Beats, classic British rock, 2 to 3:30 p.m.