- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Music on the Green returns to Snoqualmie's Salish Lodge
Salish Lodge & Spa, in partnership with the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe, announces the return of Music on The Green summer concert series, featuring performances by five local musicians on select dates in July and August. Shows are held on the Centennial Green, and include a gourmet picnic.
• Thursday, July 10 – Seattle singer-songwriter Shelby Earl
• Thursday, July 24 – Sera Cahoone, combining classic country-western and modern indie rock.
• Thursday, July 31 – Tim Wilson of Seattle-based Ivan & Alyosha will perform his mix of folk-pop, indie and rock
• Thursday, August 7 – The Horde and the Harem
• Thursday, August 14 – Kris Orlowski
Tickets are $125 per pair and include access to the concert, a signature Salish Lodge & Spa blanket, gourmet picnic tote with a bottle of wine and Salish fare for two, access to the beverage garden featuring Northwest wines and local microbrews available for purchase, complimentary parking and 25 percent off in The Attic from 6 to 10 p.m. for pre- and post-concert libations. Concert guests who wish to stay overnight at Salish Lodge will also receive 20 percent off the best available rate.
For tickets, visit www.salishlodge.com/musiconthegreen.