- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
North Bend, Snoqualmie tree lighting festivals happen simultaneously, Saturday
Both Upper Valley cities mark the start of the holiday season with tree lighting festivals happening Saturday afternoon, Dec. 7
North Bend tree celebration
The city of North Bend’s Holiday Tree Lighting Festival is 4 to 8 p.m. on the downtown block. Swing by for sing-alongs, performances, Santa visits and a nice bonfire.
Planned events include:
• 4:20 p.m., Snoqualmie Valley Girls Choir performance
• 4:40 p.m., IGNITE Dance and Yoga perforrmance
• 5:05 p.m., tree lighting with Mayor Ken Hearing and Santa arrival
• 5:10 p.m., Community sing-a-long, assisted by the Snoqualmie Valley Girls Choir
• 5:30 p.m., Snoqualmie Valley Unicycle Club performance.
Snoqualmie tree lighting
Watch as Snoqualmie’s Christmas Tree starts shining, 6:30 p.m. at Railroad Park Gazebo across from the Snoqualmie Depot. Visit with Santa, get horse-drawn carriage rides, listen to live music, and enjoy cookies and cocoa.
A Holiday Open House in Historic Snoqualmie takes place simultaneously. 4 to 8 p.m., at various downtown shops and businesses.
Find live music, art displays, treats and tastings, beverages for all ages, and special deals for holiday shopping at stores and restaurants throughout downtown Snoqualmie.