The city of Snoqualmie plays host to a slate of family-oriented summer activities in the two months ahead.
Events planned include:
• Sounds of Snoqualmie: Left Coast Gypsies, 1 to 3 p.m. June 30 at Snoqualmie Community Park;
• Sounds of Snoqualmie: Roberts Music Group 1 to 3 p.m. July 21 at Snoqualmie Community Park;
• Snoqualmie Dog Days of Summer: 1 to 2:30 p.m., August 18, Three Forks Natural Area & Off-Leash Dog Park, cityofsnoqualmie.org;
• Tour de Peaks: Start at Si View Park in North Bend, August 11, Three bike routes throughout Snoqualmie Valley; tourdepeaks.org;
• Snoqualmie Railroad Days: August 16-18, Historic Downtown Snoqualmie; Grand Parade, 11 a.m. August 17; railroaddays.com;
• Snoqualmie Plein Air Paint Out: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., August 17, Historic Downtown Snoqualmie; cityofsnoqualmie.org;
• Snoqualmie Fire Fighters Pancake Breakfast, 7 to 11 a.m. August 17, Snoqualmie Fire Station;
• Boeing Classic PGA Champions Tour: August 19 to 25, TPC Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Course; boeingclassic.com;
• Sounds of Snoqualmie: Pickled Okra, 1 to 3 p.m. August 25 at Snoqualmie Community Park.