- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
North Bend Farmer's Market, concert series opens at Si View Park
The North Bend Farmer’s Market is open for business 4 to 8 p.m. every Thursday this summer through September 1 at Si View Park.
The open-air market returns with a wide selection of fresh produce and foods, flowers, arts and crafts.
Free concerts are held outdoors at Si View Park; bring a picnic blanket or lawn chair, the whole family, and dance in your bare feet. The 2011 music line up includes:
• June 30, Ricky Venture Revue, variety dance music
• July 7, Alex Zerbe, comedy show
• July 14, Hook Me Up, modern instrumental tunes
• July 21, Bottle Rockit, high energy party band
• July 28, Mon Cheri, indie-retro-pop selections
• August 4, Ventura Highway Revisited, music of a generation
• August 11, True Romans, rock covers
• August 18, The Road Dogz, roadhouse blues
• August 25, Down the Road, bluegrass
• September 1, Collin Mulvany Quartet, jazz
The market participates in the WIC and Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program. Qualified low income families and seniors can receive coupons good at farmers markets that help supplement their meals. For more information about these programs, please visit http://nutrition.wsu.edu/markets/index.html.
For more information, visit www.siviewpark.org or call (425) 831-1900.