- About Us
Missing woman, stolen car: Snoqualmie Valley police and fire reports
Police and fire agencies in the Snoqualmie Valley responded to the following:
Snoqualmie Police Department
Wednesday, April 7
At 8:45 p.m., a father living in Oceanside, Calif., reported he had not heard from his daughter since they day before. Her last location was 20 minutes outside of Seattle. The father was advised to report his daughter missing with his local police department.
Monday, April 5
At 9:30 a.m., an officer was dispatched for a report of a stolen vehicle. The victim said he last saw his white 2007 Toyota Highlander at 9 p.m. in his driveway the night before. He believed the vehicle was locked with half a tank of gas and he had both sets of keys in his possession. The victim's wife had her gold 2008 Kia Seonda parked in the driveway next to his stolen Toyota. The officer noticed the glove box was opened with the contests scattered on the floor. The wife said they were missing her son's equipment bag containing two jerseys, socks, and soccer cleats totaling $400, a photography lighter meter valued at $200, an iPod shuffle valued at $40, and a small point and shoot camera valued at $200. The officer could not locate any signs of forced entry and was not able to pick up any latent prints.
Sunday, April 4
At 10:18 a.m., an officer was on routine patrol and saw a white 1995 Neon traveling north on Maple Avenue Southeast with numerous cracks covering the majority of the windshield. A routine record check showed the driver had a suspended license for unpaid tickets. The driver was put under arrest for the driving violation.
Saturday, April 3
At 6 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the Salish for a theft report. The officer met with a Salish employee who said the theft occurred in the employee parking lot. She told the officer she arrived at work at 6 a.m. and locked her 2000 Ford Explorer. When she returned she discovered that her vehicle had been broken into and she was missing 60 compact discs. The officer checked the employee lot and was unable to locate any additional victims.
Snoqualmie Fire Department
Thursday, April 15
Dizziness: At 4:30 a.m., Snoqualmie emergency medical technicians (EMTs) responded to Oakmont Avenue Southeast for a 46-year-old woman feeling dizzy. The woman was evaluated and transported to Snoqualmie Valley Hospital by Snoqualmie’s aid car.
Wednesday, April 14
Dizziness: At 5:11 p.m., Snoqualmie EMTs responded to the Snoqualmie Casino for a 46-year-old woman with dizziness. She was evaluated and taken home by her husband to rest.
Tuesday, April 13
Chest pain: At 6:55 a.m., Snoqualmie EMTs responded to the Snoqualmie Casino for a 35-year-old employee with chest pain. The patient was evaluated and transported to Snoqualmie Valley Hospital by Snoqualmie’s aid car.
Monday, April 12
Medical call: At 3:50 p.m., Snoqualmie EMTs were assisted by Eastside Fire & Rescue and Bellevue Paramedics on the scene of a medical call on Southeast Beta Street.
Alarm: At 5:11 p.m., Snoqualmie firefighters responded to Cascade View Elementary for an automatic fire alarm. With the assistance of school district maintenance personnel, the alarm was traced back to a malfunctioning HVAC unit. Maintenance staff called a technician for service.
Saturday, April 10
Medical call: At 6:42 p.m., Snoqualmie EMTs responded to the Snoqualmie Ridge area for a medical call. One patient was evaluated and transported to Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Seattle by a private ambulance.
Medical call: At 6:53 p.m., Snoqualmie and Fall City EMTs were dispatched to the Snoqualmie Casino for a medical call. One patient was treated and then transported to Overlake Medical Center by a private ambulance.
Fall City Fire District
Tuesday, April 13
Breathing difficulties: At 8:26 p.m., emergency medical technicians (EMTs) responded to the 4200 block of 332nd Avenue Southeast for an 81-year-old man with breathing difficulties. The man was evaluated, treated and transported to a local hospital.
Saturday, April 10
Fall: At 11:54 a.m., EMTs responded to the 33600 block of Southeast Redmond-Fall City Road for a 29-year-old man who lacerated his head after accidentally falling and hitting it on the corner of a cabinet. The man was evaluated, treated and transported to a local hospital by the department.
Heart attack: At 3:18 p.m., Fall City, Eastside Fire and Rescue and Bellevue paramedic crews responded to Twin Rivers Golf Course for a 46-year-old man who became short of breath and went into cardiac arrest. A doctor who was out golfing began CPR prior to the first-arriving units. Both EMTs and paramedics quickly evaluated and began treating the patient. Crewmembers worked together to provide the highest level of care as possible. Only after every effort was given were resuscitation efforts stopped.
Friday, April 9
Seizure: At 11:23 a.m., Fall City and Eastside Fire and Rescue responded to the Carnation QFC for a 27-year-old man who experienced a seizure. EMTs evaluated and treated the patient and left him at the scene. He was told to follow up with his regular doctor as soon as possible.
Chest pain: At 2:19 p.m., Redmond paramedics responded to Fall City Fire Department for a 58-year-old man who came into the station complaining of chest pain. Both EMTs and paramedics quickly evaluated and treated the patient at the scene. The man was then released to go home after consulting with his cardiologist. At the same time, a 72-year-old man came into the station complaining of abdominal pain. This man was evaluated, refused a transport to a nearby hospital, and drove himself to a local emergency room.
Thursday, April 8
Trees on a power line: At 8:50 a.m., firefighters responded to the intersection of Southeast 8th Street and Redmond-Fall City Road Southeast for multiple calls reporting a tree that had fallen into a power line. They found the tree, which was still energized and actively smoking. Firefighters secured the scene and awaited Puget Sound Energy's arrival.
Chimney fire: At 9:57 p.m., Fall City and Snoqualmie crews responded to the 38400 block of Southeast Fir Street for a chimney fire. Firefighters worked together to extinguish the fire before it could spread into the residence.