- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Snoqualmie, Fall City fire responses: brush fires, alarms
Snoqualmie Fire Dept.
Wednesday, Aug. 5
Chest pain: At 1:12 p.m., Snoqualmie emergency medical technicans (EMTs) and Bellevue paramedics responded to Southeast Ridge Street for a 57-year-old man that was experiencing chest pain. Upon evaluation, the patient was transported to Overlake Medical Center by private ambulance.
Tuesday, Aug. 4
Smoke detector: At 4:09 a.m., Snoqualmie firefighters were called Southeast Burke Street for an activated smoke detector. The alarm was found to be false and the system was reset.
Monday, Aug. 3
Bee sting: At 1:46 p.m., Snoqualmie EMTs responded to Railroad Avenue Southeast for a 38-year-old woman who was stung by a bee. She was evaluated and left at the scene.
Seizure: At 6:26 p.m., Snoqualmie EMTs responded with Bellevue paramedics to Cascade Avenue Southeast for a 12-year-old man having a seizure. She was evaluated and left at the scene.
Sunday, Aug. 2
Fire alarm: At 9 a.m., Snoqualmie firefighters responded to an automatic fire alarm at the Key Bank building.
Saturday, Aug. 1
Medical call: At 6:07 p.m., Snoqualmie EMTs and Bellevue paramedics responded to the Snoqualmie Casino for a medical call. One patient was treated and then transported to Snoqualmie Valley Medical by a private ambulance.
Patient assist: At 7:50 p.m., Snoqualmie EMTs were dispatched to the Snoqualmie Ridge area for a patient assist.
Fire alarm: At 10:01 p.m., Snoqualmie firefighters responded to Mike’s Cascade Grill for an automatic fire alarm. After investigation, it was determined that it was a false alarm and the system was reset.
Fall City Fire District
Monday, Aug. 3
Gas odor: At 8:05 a.m., Fall City crew members responded to the 37600 block of Southeast Fall City Snoqualmie Road for a strong odor of gasoline in the area. Firefighters investigated the area and contacted the reporting passerby, but nothing was found.
Faintness: At 10:49 a.m., Fall City Fire Department, Eastside Fire and Rescue, and Bellevue paramedics responded to the 12300 block of Upper Preston Road Southeast for an 89-year-old man with a decreased level of consciousness. The patient was treated and transported to a local hospital by Eastside Fire and Rescue.
Illegal burn: At 6:13 p.m., Fall City Fire Department responded to the 5500 block of Preston Fall City Road for reports of an illegal burn. On arrival, firefighters found a 400-square-foot brush fire, and were able to quickly extinguish the fire. A cutting torch was found to be the accidental cause of the fire.
Brush fire: At 6:35 p.m., Fall City firefighters responded to the 5200 block of 333rd Avenue Southeast for reports of an illegal burn. On arrival, firefighters found a small brush fire. The fire was quickly extinguished and contained.
Saturday, Aug. 1
Bike accident: At 9:46 a.m., EMTs responded to the 2400 block of 292nd Avenue Southeast for a 50-year-old who suffered a bicycle accident. One patient was treated and transported to a local hospital by Fall City Fire Department.
Breathing problem: At 3:45 p.m., EMTs evaluated an 88-year-old patient who came to the station complaining of shortness of breath. The patient was evaluated and refused further treatment or transportation to a hospital. At 4:05 p.m., the patient returned to the station and was transported to a local hospital by Fall City crew members.
Friday, July 31
Fallen lines: At 10:26 a.m., Fall City firefighters responded to the 32900 block of Southeast 43rd Street for power lines into a tree. Upon arrival Firefighters found a power pole that’s broken at the base, and leaning into trees. The power lines in the trees were arching, and causing smoke. Firefighters secured the area until Puget Sound Energy could safely turn off the power.
Thursday, July 30
Breathing problem: At 10:42 a.m., Fall City EMTs evaluated an 88-year-old patient who came to the station complaining of shortness of breath. The patient was treated and transported to a local hospital by private ambulance.
Pains: At 8:26 p.m., EMTs responded to the 34100 block of Southeast 43rd Street for a 45-year-old patient complaining of abdominal pain. The patient was treated and transported to a local hospital by private ambulance.