- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
From classrooms to offices to the community: New volunteer opportunities arise this fall at Encompass
Volunteer opportunities abound at Encompass this fall. To sign up for any of them, please contact Michelle McCormick at 425-888-2777 Ext. 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Preschool Classroom Aide, Encompass Main Campus, North Bend: As preschool classes expand to all five weekdays, spend three hours a week with 3- or 4-year-olds.
• Pediatric Therapy Office Assistant, Encompass Downtown North Bend: For four hours a week, be the first impression for families seeking help, whether by phone or through our front door.
• Toddler Groups Assistant, three locations: For two hours a week, assist with toddlers groups in North Bend, Issaquah and Carnation.
• Parenting Education Assistant, Encompass Main Campus, North Bend: For one or two hours a week, assist parent educators with workshop preparation and execution, including PowerPoint help.
• Therapy Storyboard Assistant, Encompass Downtown North Bend: Help therapists to create individual storyboards for therapy participants.
• Therapy Outreach Assistant, Encompass Downtown North Bend: Once a week, work with the connect Encompass with pediatricians and search computer lists and articles on treatments.
• Special Event Assistant, Snoqualmie Ridge: Help build and carry out the social event of the year in the Snoqualmie Valley: the Encompass Autumn Gala, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012, at Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Club. A variety of set-up opportunities is available throughout the day of the event.
• Family Night Assistant, Si View Community Center, North Bend: Family Nights, co-sponsored by Encompass and Si View Metro Parks, resume on the following days this fall: Sept. 7 (The Noise
Guy), Oct. 20 (Harvest Carnival) and Dec. 7 (BCI Performing Canines). Interact with children and parents in making the events run smoothly.
• One VOICE Resource Fair Assistant, Snoqualmie Valley: Help families in need for the annual
• One VOICE (Valley Organizations in Collective Effort) Resource Fair in mid-December.