And the chamber award goes to...
The Snoqualmie Valley Chamber of Commerce recognized outstanding businesses and individuals at its December meeting. The following awards were presented:
• President’s Award: Kevin Hauglie, Hauglie Insurance Agency, Inc. - Farmers’ Insurance
• CEO Recognition Award: Danny Kolke, Boxley Music Fund and Boxley’s Place
• Business of the Year: DirtFish Rally School
• Volunteer of the Year: Angie Donaldson
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Kim and Anita Ferree, Snoqualmie Valley Venturing Crew
• Golden Gavel: Rodger McCollum, Snoqualmie Valley Hospital Administrator